Sunday, March 12, 2023

Leopards don't eat cucumbers? Yes they do!

There are a few blogs and pictures on the web extolling the virtues of cucumber sex, but they are all a bit tacky. That's a shame because a nice cool cucumber, wielded by someone who really knows what they're doing, with a nice handful of thick lube, can drive a woman to a cunt-clenching, nipple-quivering, scream the place down orgasm a quick as you like. I'd had this particular night in mind for a while. I go to a farmer's market every Sunday and their fruit and veg is often the stuff rejected by the supermarkets. The quality is good - sometimes better - but the produce can be misshapen or blemished. So you can imagine what the cucumbers are like. Some have nice curves; some have one end thick and one end thin; some even vary in thickness along their length. When I first saw the bin with these cucumbers in, I immediately thought about what I could do with them. I must have spent 15 minutes searching through the bin, feeling each one, weighing it in my hand, imagining it in Island Girl's cunt. A few people - woman - gave me a look which said they knew exactly what I was doing. Maybe next week I'll see if one of them would like to experience it for real...but for now, I needed to get back to Island Girl. I'd left her in bed, and if I left it too long she'd have her luxury Lelo vibrator out and be asleep again by the time I got back.



If you want to get turned on, go here


No comments: