Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Filling her up with my fingers



This little story happened when I'd been fucking island girl all night and my cock was so sore I couldn't even touch it. I'd left her sleeping in bed about 8.30am and went back to my apartment for some rest.

I'd been home for about an hour, had a cool bath and some coffee, when the buzzer went off. I thought for one moment she'd followed me home. I was thinking up some excuse not to fuck her again, and opened the door slowly, ready to say the lines I had rehearsed in my head, but was taken aback to see a disgustingly gorgeous woman holding a courier parcel.

She could see I was surprised and immediately said for me not to worry, it wasn't a summons or an injunction. We both laughed, and she took a deep breath and let out an uncontrollable sigh at the smell of the coffee. I asked her if she wanted some. Did she ever, she exclaimed.

I realised I had only a towel around my waist and started to excuse myself, but she said that was OK, it was hot and she didn't mind. She wasn't wearing much herself, just some skin tight cycle pants and a crop top. I put some fresh coffee on, and she asked where the bathroom was. I showed her and went back to the coffee.

After about 10 minutes she hadn't appeared and the coffee was going cold. I couldn't decide what to do. She obviously wanted to fuck but I wasn't in a state to do that. I took a deep breath and knocked on the bathroom door. There was no answer. I pushed the door open and the bathroom was empty, but she'd obviously used the shower. Her cycling gear was in a pile on the floor.

I walked through to the bedroom. Then I remembered - I'd left the latest leopard print lingerie I'd bought for island girl on the bed - a cami and some tiny panties. It had arrived yesterday and I'd only had time to rip open the packaging and have a quick look before leaving. Sure enough the cyclist was lying there waiting. "I thought you'd never come to find me" she said.

I was rising to the occasion, despite the all-nighter I'd just had. But there was no way I could fuck her. I started to kiss her breasts and worked my way down. She liked it all right, and I started to massage her cunt which was dripping. I was just about to reach for the condoms to try and find the thickest one I had when she stopped me. "I like fingers inside me, lots of them."

It was my lucky day. I reached for the lube - not that I really needed it - and this time she didn't stop me. I put a handful on my palm, letting it warm up for a few seconds, before gently starting to rub her cunt. I moved my palm up and down slowly as she started to moan and shake, then slipped a couple of fingers inside. I alternated between her g-spot, then going deep, then the back, slipping out from time to time to rub her asshole. She was shaking and groaning loudly by now.

I took another handful of lube and this time didn't wait for it to warm. I slipped three fingers in, then four, sliding them in and out, going deep and circling her cervix, spreading them out inside her. As she started to come I twisted my hand around and slipped my thumb up her ass and she screamed with pleasure as I moved my hand in and out of both her cunt and her ass, pressing my fingers and thumb together inside her.

She came so hard with my hand inside her I couldn't move, as she gripped with her legs and dug her nails into my ass. It took just three strokes for me to come on to her flat stomach. Even though I'd come five times that night already, the come spurted out onto her in big drops, forming a white pool. I scooped it up and rubbed it into her breasts with my free hand and as I did, I felt her shudder beneath me again and her cunt tighten around my hand. "Put it all in, please" she said. I moved my hand out and quickly squeezed the last of the lube onto it. She was pleading and shaking so I gently made my hand thin, and slid it right in to my wrist, before forming a fist inside her. I opened and closed my hand again and again, exploring every space inside her before making a fist again and starting to move it in and out. As I did she came one more time, stronger than ever, and eventually fell back on the bed, satiated. I slid my hand out and lay down beside her.

Eventually she stirred, saying she had to go make some more deliveries. I reluctantly watched as she put her gear back on and left. But I remembered the courier company name and now I use them all the time when I need something done by hand.


If you want to get turned on, go here

No comments: